The Western culture exercises "lending a helping hand" but in our local culture, it's more like "kaypo" (loosely translated as busybody).
Well, I kaypoed and opened myself up to the one that I love the most. Backfired. Tremendously. Keep in mind that it doesn't matter how hurt, pained or disappointed you may feel. Just keep it to yourself. SHOULD ALWAYS keep it to yourself. Especially if you are the one who can wear a mask and appear fine on the outside. This is crucial and super important if what you say and do to try to "help" comes on as a seismic "attack" towards the other person. Albeit the fact that your are tired and hurt and pained and disappointed, just grit your teeth and hang on with each passing day.
My love blew his temper right in front of everyone at work, hence the mask theory. He can't control his temper yet places the blame on who else? ME, of course. I am to blame for his failures, for his lack of sexual satisfaction, on his lack of time to do stuff or be punctual or ability to organize and accomplish things. There's only so much that I am able to do.
At the end of the day, if I have to kill myself to get everything done and be there for everyone, I guess that is just my destiny.
Thursday, February 08, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment