As this is my first post, I feel obliged to tell readers a little about myself.
Brought into this world in 1984, I was born in the now hustle-bustle city of KL and raised in the "Pearl of Orient" a.k.a. the island of Penang.
Childhood was filled with wonderful memories, shared together with my family of 5, which includes my loving daddy, mummy, and 2 younger siblings.
After my high school years of rebellion, I had the opportunity to further my studies in the U.S.
Now, 5 years have flew by since I left my home country and I am back!
This blog will serve as a diary / "venting ground" / comments and review column where I may siphon my random thoughts and experiences into.
Please feel free to comment, as I am curious or "kay-po" to your feedback.
Once again, thanks for visiting my blog!
Thursday, October 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment